Saturday, August 25, 2007

Nature has it's lessons!

Hello there,
How are you? How is your life? Your heart? Your friends? Your love? Are you living life and letting life live you? Well there are days I am living life and there are days that it's living me, both have had their experiences.
I'm still in Pune, even though I was to leave, with train ticket in my hand on Friday but I must have manifested something great. Friday morning I woke up and asked myself "do I want to leave" with no "reasons" given to stay, just what is the answer, yes or no, not, if I stay I could do this or that, just Yes or No.

Wow, how lovely to look at it as a want and not look at a result of why I should do something. While living in LA I got so result oriented and here I'm learning from Osho that doing something from the heart,the passion, with no reason, no result in mind is what brings us to bliss state. So I knew that I wasn't quite ready to leave Pune but wasn't willing to go through and cancel my ticket, so I said "I leave it to you Universe and I let go". Well long story short, I got a phone call from my travel agent telling me my TRAIN has been canceled. Talk about manifestation! I wasn't sad at all. So now I'm here.

Part of the reason I wanted to stay was I was invited to perform tonight in a variety show as a belly dancer. So that is what I am doing. Osho says "if you were born to be a dancer and you decide to be a book keeper instead and wonder why you aren't a dancer. It's because the dancing jobs and gigs are being sent to your dancing address, and you are not there. You are a book keeper and not at the dancing address so it can't get to you". Well this hit home since all my life I have known to my core I'm a dancer, singer, and that I've always wanted to act and write as well and love nature. So I opened myself up to dance and here it came. Twice in a week I was offered to dance on stage. I would love to send photos or video it but it's not allowed in the resort. So can't do that. I'm learning a ton, it would take me a long time to tell you all of it.

So I'll go on to nature, this is one of many that I have written about and in nature these past weeks being here where it's lush and green, rivers flowing and birds chirping:
Watching a tree as it dances in the wind above my head. the branches moving, bending, flowing. The leaves shimmering, moving with the current of air rustling through them, just being. Trees all always in movement, maybe even very still movement but movement is still there-like humans sleeping-we still breathe which causes movement. What's fascinating about trees are they are always letting go. Something is dead on it or from it and it just let's it go.

I lay there underneith it's branches and it drops all kinds of presents on me from it, just letting go. We humans have things die and we hang on to them, we begrudge them, drag it around, dig them up later and think about them. We don't go with the flow of now but live in the past. When will we let go? Cut the past, let it die and let it lie? Nature shows us so much. No thought, no accumulating, no money. Just dancing and the birds come and sing in them. The trees sing having their own song to sing if you listen closely.

Beautiful, full of air, leaves whisping around. Nature is happy, peaceful, in bliss state. As Osho says "Nature is happy, not that they have a choice in it, but us humans do" so what are we going to choose today, tomorrow, and for our life? Breathe in and let it go!


I can't tell you what I've been through in the past weeks of being here. It's been so beautiful to connect with nature, myself, gorgeous, open hearted people on their path. Meeting two glorious Brazilian girls to laugh, touch, share and play with has been lovely, they are two of my neighbors and my other neighbor from Jordan he has the most beautiful heart. He finished his thesis on deaf and dumb people. He is writing a book on how to teach them from his computer program he's made. How wonderful! He is a great inspiration for me! And it's wonderful giving him inspiration for newness in his life, family, etc-as he has two gorgeous twins at home!

Another thing I wrote since I've been here:

When was the last time you danced in the rain? I mean really danced in the rain, TOTALLY!
To play, dance, splash, be a child, be a child adult! Get wet and wild. Get your hair wet, your clothes wet, maybe even a little dirty or a lot dirty! Not to think of getting ill or cold, just being in the rain. Seeing it feeling it, smelling it, tasting it. Seeing each rain drop fall until one lands right in your eye! How lovely! It's as if the Universe is asking you "Are you watching"? Splash, right in the eye! "yes you are watching, good, great! you see me, feel me and I love you. I bathe you and we are one. We dance and sing together. Thank you for seeing and feeling me. I feel you too".
When do we stop and feel the rain, really feel it and love it, dance and be EN-JOY with it! EN-JOY!

Another one:
Watching a Butterfly in it's Eratic flight
It's like a human. it's always buzzing around all over the place, doing, doing, doing. Going here, not there, not here but there, never stopping more then moments at a time. It eats gets nourishment and flits off. Who knows if they actually stop to even release what they've eaten. Even though they are gorgeous in fight, so stunning and captivating to watch, they are never still for very long. Isn't that like us? Creatures of the doing, letting go of the being. Yt for us it's about money, career, fame, etc. For them it's about survival. We think we ned these things to live but what do we need? We need love, good friends, fresh air, nutritious food and laughter to have a beautiful life. But even a few of those things we can excits without. But it makes life more full to have. What do you need today, to live, to exist? What do you need to be BLISSFUL?

This is one of my first ones I wrote here in the pond outside of the auditorium:

I watch the rain drops on the water outside Osho's Auditorium and how they ripple like sound waves, so quickly. They just hit the water and before you know it the ripples are their and gone before you can hang on ore really see or feel them. They are so quick, like life. If you don't see it or feel it, be aware of it, slow down to be with it, it's gone.
Just like a falling leaf. If you don't pause you don't see it's dance floating down to the water or the ground. or how it lands. there is so much we miss by doing. We do so much-for what?-money, things, power, society, family-why the doing, when do we let go of it. Even in retirement when you ask a retired person how they are they reply busy and they haven't a clue how they worked and did what they do now.
So when do we stop, pause, look, listen, enjoy and celebrate this moment? When....Not tomorrrow as it's not here and this moment is gone. Our children grow up so fast, we don't say, I wish I would have worked more, we say I wish we were there more for them, to see them grow, laugh, walk, talk, play and learn from them-as they are truly our teachers, in the moment, full of life, laughter and love.
So when, when do we pause? when we have to-death or when the doctors say lay down or/and die?
There is so much to see and feel why do we continually do do do? This is the question I ask myself I unwind from still the doing of life.


Ok, well I could write so much more. But this is part of what I've learned, grown through and going through and I wanted to share my writings with you.
I send you love. I hug you. What do you want to do with this day of your life?
Love, Heather

No comments: