Monday, March 19, 2007

My favorite "Ogre"!!!!



Hello there,
I forgot to put these two in! This is my favorite for two reasons, firstly as it reminds my of my lovely grandfather that was so loving and had such a gorgeous soul. He loved to bight the bottoms of my feet to make me laugh. Such great memories. He had big ears and was bald and just a little silly looking at times like this photo. The other reason is he is holding the international sign for I love you! I use it in my life and love it and to have it on a monster is even greater, yet I haven't a clue if they knew what they were putting on this ogre, but I know. I love it. So here he is, my lovely monster/grandfather! Love, Heather

1 comment:

Asya said...

Hey Heather,
this is Asya, from dance - not sure if you'll remember me by name. Short height, brow hair brown eyes- people say Megan Hannah and I look like sisters. I 'm wondering if you're still in Bali, I have a friend who you could meet up with possibly. would love to catch up with you. My email is breazee@berkeley.edu
Love,
Asya