Thursday, October 14, 2010

Making money while getting a massage!

Hello there,
Yesterday I woke up in an odd internal space, trying to push myself to be creative, the things I "should" want to do. And then I let go. I focused my energy on "how can I be of service". I breathed in and out, sat with this for a moment and all of a sudden a list of things I needed to do came to me.

I knocked them out one by one. I got a phone call from this man who wanted to do a massage trade...ok, I'm used to this, but then he said something very different, "you give me an hour massage, I'll give you $50.00 and 1 1/4 hours massage as a trade". I was surprised at this...I repeated it to him, a bit surprised and he said "yes, that's it", since he is Korean and English is a second language I wanted to make sure of this. I thought a moment and said "let's meet first" as I only do trades with people I know.

We met up at a cafe, talked a bit, he is a accupuncturist and felt genuine. So whilst the trade was going on, I had this thought "I can make money and relax"...I was literally getting paid and getting a massage. And the massage was AMAZING.

On top of that, in the switching over, I booked another client, one I hadn't seen in a year, that I love to work on. So relax and the money will come was what I got from this experience yesterday. "Relax, the money will come". I love it.

Much bliss to you, Heather

1 comment:

Ariella said...

Thank you, I needed to read this right now. I love you. ~AF