Monday, March 28, 2011

What does it feel like to sell everything and dream a journey sweet Heather?


A friend wrote me this, so I thought I'd share my response to her question:

Wow you are really doing this...what does it feel like to sell everything and dream a journey sweet heather? I might try to make it to dance on sunday. love you


My response:
Oh my...what does it feel like? That is such a great question.

Well....at first it was scary. This is the only home I've known in my life. Longest place I've lived, only place I decorated, bought furniture for and PAINTED A WALL!

With that said....today I FEEL FREEDOM. I feel free to live my life the way I want, where I want, doing what I want. I have felt tied to this place for so many reasons, but I am cutting the cords and letting it go. My dream is to travel, to meet people, to heal, to dance, cry, laugh, be held in someones arms, to make love and see who I am in all of it and them.

I want to taste new foods, feel new soil under my feet.

I will cry, I will mourn, but it will be the first time I mourn while I move. As that is who I am. But today all I feel it, "he's bought my two bookshelves, GREAT, get them out of here"....FREEDOM. I feel freedom, such sweet freedom.

That was the key word I focused on in my meditation as this year started and I'm getting it. So much freedom I might be buying a van to live in to save money to go to South America in the Fall.

I almost decided to leave next month. But I'm not heartfully ready. I like to set myself up to succeed and feel right. That would be pushing it. But if I shift then I'll do it. But for now it will be September or October.

Much love, thank you, Love, Heather

No comments: