Thursday, August 14, 2008

My love....

Hello my gorgeous, spritely and going through the muck of life Goddess!!!

Like that title? I made it up just for you, just this second, oh yes, yes, just for you! Say it 5 times fast and keep a straight face, oh yes, oh yes, do, please do......I hope that lifted your heart up and out of your chest to beam as brightly as we all, the world, see you. And still it's ok to be exactly where you are too. And still it's ok to be exactly where you are. Yes.

I love you, you are great, special, no one can replace you, your dance, your light, your breath, your talent, your scent, no one, no one, no one.......get it....you are one of a kind.....precious, like a rare gem, precious! YOU, yes YOU, YES YOU! YOU YOU YOU YOU!

Oh my love, I hug you, I really HUG you. Funny, I can see myself at your place, all cuddled up together after sharing a glorious meal and just eye gazing, maybe sharing, laughing, possibly tears.....quiet...yes quiet. You and I....You and I.

Being, sharing in the silence of isness, what is, beingness, Being, yes being, You and I.

Bliss! Thank you!
With Radiant Love,
-Heather Rhea Dawn-

This is to you, you know who you are!

No comments: