Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Poem for You- Dance with God!

For you my love, thanks for being an inspiration to me. For as I dance with you I find, see, feel and smell God, through you-

Dance with God!

When I dance with you
My heart sings
Yes it sings
To the heavens above
It sings the most beautiful music
High, clear, crisp notes
The notes float as I dip and soar
Within your arms
Your hands that hold me so securely, so safely
It is there that I fly
It is there with you
On the dance floor
In your loving embrace, that is where I melt, float & explode open
To meet God, the God in You
Within your eyes, I see God
Within your soul I feel God
Within your touch
I know, I know who I am, who you are, who God is
We become one, you and I
And together we are Oneness, Flow, Universal Love, Passion
We Glow
We Are God
In our dance, We Are God
Let’s continue our song, our flight, our explosion of life
On the ecstatic floor of life
Let’s flood the earth with our love, our light
And dance our Hearts desire
You and I and God, as One
We Dance
Dance as God
-Heather Rhea Dawn-

No comments: