Sunday, February 17, 2008

GUESS WHAT!!!!!






Hello Hello Hello,
It’s time……!!!!! I’M COMING HOME!!!!! I’m so very excited by this. It feels so very right! I want to see you (my friends at home), be with my friends, sleep in my own bed and wear my clothes that I haven’t seen in over a year-and probably have forgotten about most of, AND DANCE DANCE DANCE in my community of friends, hike my mountains I know and just be!

It’s time to come home to the people I know, the places I know and to go to be in my womb inside my home, be able to close the door and be alone, without listening to the snores of strangers inside my dorm room. I look forward to getting up without having to tiptoe around and be so quiet as to not wake anyway. I want to start the next leg of my journey-creativity-singing, dancing, sewing, batiking, cooking, baking, and throwing parties. I look forward to start teaching new classes and expanding in a stable zone. Yes I know this all means giving up the constant change, the newness, the meeting of new people daily and seeing different places everyday. But there is so much and so many around me even at home I have not seen or met and so maybe it’s time to see those places and meet those people.

It is so nice to come home excited, with a goal and dream. Before I left I felt I had no reason any more to be in LA but now I feel like I’m coming back with so much I want to give, do and be that it’s thrilling to me. This trip has gotten me so clear on who I am, who I want to be when I grow up ((I love that line) and what I want in my life. Nothing has changed, it has all been there, the same since childhood really, well except batiking which I only have known of for 9 years now. But it took time away, time alone to look inside to re-see and re-feel it again to live it.

I really want to create a community of people that are creative together, active together, cook, play, create dreams and fulfill dreams together, support each others dreams, and just being there for one another.

I will be able to hug you in person soon enough now. As I am coming home the evening of February 28th! It’s funny this date has been following my family around for years, all kinds of things have happened on this day but it feels like the date that has been calling to come home on, so that’s what I’m doing!
I look forward to seeing you

Love love love, Heather

No comments: