Sunday, February 24, 2008

To Fresh Beginnings, Goal & Dreams!!!! MUCH EXCITEMENT!






These are some photos of Melbourne, a city that I would have no worries about living if it didn't get too cold! I love the white statue as it reminds me of a dancer and so very lovely and elegant at that. More photos soon!

Dear Ones,
How are you???? How is your February? It is almost over, can you believe it? Man these 2 months have gone so very fast, but so very full and filled with learning, exploring and opening.

I left Hobart to go up to North Sydney, I loved it up there, so very peaceful. I truly just keep falling in love with every place I go right now, it’s funny. It was just so relaxed there. Walking down the street with trees all lined up the street giving shade and a gorgeous green and yellow color surrounding you! Then there are the little outdoor cafes that have umbrellas over the tables that whether it’s raining or not people eat out there taking in the fresh breeze and the only the hum of the cars, the noisiest thing is the hiss of the bus that stops to pick up and drop off customers. The air is pretty fresh for that many cars driving around.

I sat in the most loveliest of parks with a water fountain that seems like every city has at least one of! I walked down the street, and though I’m in a city and the people are a little more aloof the people in the cafes and shops are just as friendly as in the country and it’s authentic. I walked into this café just to see what they had to offer and this woman asked if she could help me, I asked a few questions and within minutes I had the most delicious chicken schnitzel sandwich with avocado and tomatoes and other yummy things. I took my sandwich to the park where it proceeded to wake up my mouth, my senses and made my experience in the park just so much more lovely. Every bite seem to come alive. I could only eat half the sandwich it was so fulfilling!

I then just took in everyone around me, everyone was laying in each others lap, touching, talking, laughing and relaxing. The Auzzies are very publically affectionate when they are in relationship, they hold hands, make out with one another, hold each other in deep embraces and kissing often. It’s really lovely. I really like that, me being a touchy feely person.

I moved down into the city of Sydney, which was a good thing as I hadn’t really connected with Sydney and now I get it. I get why people love this city. I’m not a night person, but for a day person it’s a lovely city too. I love all the parks-Hyde Park, WOW, I’ve been there everyday reading, writing, taking in the water fountain with statues, watching the people, going in and out of the churches and listening to the sounds of their bells ring out after wedding-which I walked in on one right as the wedding march (as I call it) started up and got pushed out of the way as the bride walked by! I couldn’t imagine getting married in a church with tourists walking in. The churches here reminds me of Europe (wonder why??) big, tall colored glass windows and huge walks down to the front of the church and sun streaming in from the sky window, it was stunning!

So when I wasn’t walking around or sitting in parks, I was in a café listening to music, organizing my music for classes which has been so much fun and makes me so very happy. My heart starts pounding and I get so excited that I just can’t sit still. Then it hits me, the one thing I am so missing is DANCE. I so miss dance. I miss singing as well. I had so many opportunities in Asia, but here I share every room with someone so it’s impossible. I know I can sing with people in the room, but dance, some rooms, well lets just say it would be dangerous as they are sometimes so cramped!

So I made a decision…..YES I have!

I have been walking on cloud 9 for the past 48 hours as I had the thought to come home just a little earlier. That is right, life keeps changing each moment! And let me tell you, these past few days in Sydney have been amazing. But it’s time to go home, so I called just moments ago and I am leaving tomorrow, which means 2 days from now for most of you. I will be home Tuesday night. I won’t be able to move into my home for a few days but to be able to walk on familiar beaches, hopefully get my thoughts straight, see a few friends and get organized for work I’m very excited about.

I can feel the equal excitement for alone time as well as seeing friends. I’ve been sharing space for so long and now it’s time to have some in my room time or at least have the possibility will be so nice! But the real excitement is going for my goals and dreams. I’m thrilled to put my passions into action! That will be so lovely! Oh, yes lovely and beautiful are so much more in my vocabulary now that I’ve been in OZ. I love these words!

Tonight I go off to my friend Beenie’s and Kristi’s and then off to the airport in the AM!

If you are in LA, I’ll be seeing you soon! If you aren’t, you’ll know where I am if you’d like to see me, you have a place to stay!

I look forward to hugging you very very soon!!! Here comes a very excited Heather! Yes I know I maybe blown away by LA and want to turn and come back but I know that possibility and I’ll just have to deal with that, that is typical coming back from any trip-culture shock of the city and being stable, YIKES!!!!

At least I get to see you and dance with you very soon and hug my LA friends, Yummy!
Ok I’m out of here! Much love to you! Heather

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.