Sunday, February 3, 2008

Photos!!!!






Hello there,
Here are photos!!!! The first one is of me in Rishekesh, near the Ganga where I'd chant each morning! Then the Ocean is in Bryon Bay, so beautiful! My feet in the Suds at Lennox Head with my as Monkey toes!!! :) The card is something I just loved and had to take a photo of, Creating our own life-it's what we do each day, it's within our power everyday! There are other cards that aren't so inspiring that I may put up one day so you can get the OZ sense of humour, one day anyway! And then there is the archetecture of Sydney, very beautiful. In fact much of the homes here have those grates, metal railings, I think it's beautiful.
Much love to you! Keep creating and I send you many hugs and wish you love, joy and happiness! Love, Heather
PS. Also if you are interested in the coming Chinese New Year animal-the rat and finding out how it may effect your year (which I always take with a grain of salt, but I think is fun) go to www.proastro.com. Enjoy!!!

No comments: